This conditioner gently detangles as it helps preserve the brilliance of color-treated hair without weighing it down. Its formula combines 5 protective essential oils (geranium, rosemary, cedar, palmarosa and bergamot) with a grape seed extract to help prevent color from fading while preserving its radiance. The creamy texture helps to smooth and coat the hair fiber, leaving hair silky and easy to detangle.
The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan,
first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our Aromachologie collection combines essential oils to offer effective and fragrant hair care to suit every need.
1. Once the shampoo is thoroughly rinsed, gently squeeze out excess water from hair with hands or a towel. If hair is wet, the conditioner will slide on the hair and not penetrate.
2. Squeeze some conditioner into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Gently massage over hair, concentrating on the ends. No need to massage the scalp. Draw hair through fingers to separate strands or use a wide-toothed comb.
3. Rinse lock by lock using your fingers to draw water down through hair. Rinse again with fresh water to remove any remaining impurities and smooth the scales.
4. Towel dry hair gently by blotting.
5. Start by detangling hair from the tips and work your way up to the root, to keep the knots from accumulating and avoid that the hair breaks.
Explain to your customer that investing in a conditioner of the same range as the shampoo, formulated to work together, maximizes the effectiveness of both products