15 minutes preparation time for each recipeCost €€
Equipment: Saucepan • Frying pan • Chopping board
Salad with spinach and almonds
Ingredients: 4 handfuls of spinach shoots • 100g (0.20 lb) slivered almonds • 2 onions • 4 fresh eggs • 100g (0.20 lb) low-fat feta • 4 slices of bacon • 1 tsp of honey • 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar • 1.5 tbsp of olive oil • salt & pepper
1. Wash and drain the spinach shoots. Then, remove the stalks if their stems are too large and dry them gently. Set aside.
2. Cook the eggs in a saucepan of boiling water for about 10 minutes. Then run them under cold water before peeling them and cutting them into strips. Set aside.
3. Cut the slices of bacon into matchsticks and the feta cheese into small cubes. Set aside.
4. Emulsify the oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper to make a sauce.
5. Dress the plates by placing on the spinach shoots. Add the bacon matchsticks, feta cubes, strips of eggs and then sprinkle on the slivered almonds Season and enjoy.
© GettyImages - Two Red Bowls
Soup with prawn and lemon
Ingredients: 400g (0.90 lb) of prawns • 1 lemon • 2 onions • 400ml (1 3/4 cup) coconut milk • 1l (4 cups) of chicken stock • ginger • 1 tbsp olive oil • 1 tsp curry powder • salt & pepper
1. Peel and thinly slice the onions. Peel and mince the ginger. Zest half a lemon. Set aside.
2. Fry the onions in a pan with the olive oil. Then pour in the coconut milk, chicken stock, ginger, curry powder and the juice of half a lemon. Then let it simmer for 10 minutes over a low heat.
3. Peel the prawns before browning them in a frying pan. Then stir them into the soup and simmer for another 2 minutes over a low heat.
4. Dress the plates by adding lemon zest. Bon appétit!
© Fotolia - Seagull_l
Panna cotta with lavender and honey
Ingredients: 600ml (2 1/2 cups) low-fat pouring cream • 2 sheets of gelatine • 50g (0.10 lb) icing sugar • 1 tbsp dried lavender flowers • 4 tsp of honey
1. Soften the gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Pour the cream, sugar and lavender into a saucepan. Then heat over a low heat stirring regularly until it reaches boiling point.
3. Immediately remove the pan from the heat, before sieving the mixture to remove the lavender. Then add the gelatin, stirring well to incorporate it.
4. Pour the mixture into verrines. Then place them in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
5. When it is time to serve them, pour 1 teaspoon of honey over the verrines and decorate them with a sprig of lavender. Bon appétit!
© iStock - Robot_Lemonade