- 100 gr cubes of Old Comté, a hard cow’s milk cheese
- 100g cubes of seared Jabugo ham
- A sufficient quantity of sliced chives
Cover the base of 6 x 11cm-diameter rounds with a mixture of these ingredients.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 shallot
- 500ml chicken stock
- 500ml cream
- A sufficient quantity of olive oil
Sweat the shallot in olive oil, add the zucchini then the liquids.
Cook until reduced, and then blend to a purée.
To Prepare the Mousse
- 200g zucchini purée
- 100g whipped cream
- 2 sheets of gelatin (softened in chilled water)
Add the gelatin to the hot zucchini purée, leave to cool then incorporate the whipped cream. Place a layer on top of the garnished rounds.
- 24 peeled shrimp tails
- 6 baby carrots
- 6 asparagus tips
- 1 bunch onions
- A sufficient amount of wild salad greens and edible flowers
- 12 shavings of Jabugo ham
- 36 toasted croutons
Prepare the different vegetable shavings.
Carefully compose the shrimp, vegetables, croutons, then the wild salad greens and flowers together.
Drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- A sufficient amount of lemon preserves
- A sufficient amount of balsamic vinegar
- A sufficient amount of olive oil
Mix the different ingredients together to taste.