Salmon Bonbons, serves 4
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 200 g smoked salmon, preferably Scottish
- 150 g cooked red beetroot
- 1 shallot
- 50 g grilled hazelnuts
- hazelnut oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Finely dice the beetroot and the shallot and season with balsamic vinegar and hazelnut oil.
- Lay salmon out on a square of cling wrap and place a tbsp. of the beetroot mixture.
- Pick up the four corners and twist to make a ball. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the cling wrap and place each salmon bonbon on a plate garnished with grilled hazelnuts and a few salad leaves.
Provence Recipe : Salmon Bonbons by chef Ludovic Aillaud
Delicious Salmon Bonbons...
Photography : José Nicolas