Preparation time: 15 min
- 6 small brioche buns, approx. 15g each
- 6 tbsp. mascarpone
- 60 ml single cream
- red tuna fillet
- soy milk
- whole hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 whole truffle, finely sliced
- cauliflower, steamed
- Cut the brioche in half and spread with mascarpone and truffle (4 fine slices).
- Add a slice of tuna finely sliced on the diagonal like sashimi, and some alfalfa.
- Blend the cooled chilled cauliflower with the cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the sandwich on a plate, with the cauliflower cream, toasted hazelnuts and soy milk on the side.
Tuna “Pan Bagnat” sandwich
Tasty as well as beautiful !
Photography : José Nicolas