This Red Berry Fruits candle tantalizes your senses with the sweet and juicy aromas of freshly picked fruits.
Light on at home, in the living-room, the kitchen, the bedroom or the bathroom...or at work.
To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1- Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1/4 inch - 5 mm.
2- Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3- Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in container.
Safety precautions for use:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- The tin may become very hot after a long burning period
- Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
- Do not move the candle when lit
- Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.